One thing I love about Fall is the change of leaves which then leads them to tumble to the ground and then I get to crunch them! I love the sound of crunching leaves. Is that weird? I even try to go out of my way to step on them or run over them with my bike. I really don't know why but it's kind of fun. That's a little bit of my OCD talking...
Speaking of obsessions I have a new favorite band, they're called Carolina Liar. Seriously I love their music.... or at least their most recent CD. I just bought it on itunes and it is so so good! If they come to the Columbus area I must see them in concert!
Which reminds me, the Toadies are coming into town in the next week or so? I can't remember when. Does anybody even know who the Toadies are anymore? Didn't think so. They were my first rock concert I got to go to in high school. (Boys to Men was my very first.... oh wow that was a looooong time ago) So my Mom refused to let me go with friends (no parents), I was 15 or 16 at the time, she said either she goes with me or I don't go at all. Yep, she came along. Of course I had to pick out her outfit for her, gotta make my Mom look as cool as I can, right?! Angie, one of my BFF's at the time, was a super huge fan as well, I think some other people came with us but I don't remember. Anyway we had a BLAST! My Mom loved the concert! I think she was kind of impressed at how much she liked them. I don't think I'll ever forget that. I was hoping to go to the upcoming concert and kind of relive the memories... although I don't I'll do any bodysurfing this time around. ;)
4 comments:
Omg the TOADIES are coming!!! I didn't even know they were still playing! LOL! I'm so there! I want to relive it with you girl! :)
I would love to relive it with you girl!
Can you make a quick trip up to Ohio for the day??? :)
i TOTALLY crunch the leaves in fall. October is the best month out of the year. True story. Dad used to rake a shit ton of leaves and Christine and I would take flying leaps into the piles. I love the smell of the leaves. Is that weird? To love the smell of decaying plant matter? LOL... So I want to see Marc Broussard and AC/DC really really bad. Toadies I don't think I could go for but I hope you get to go relive it!!! How cool would that be?
Just so happens wesley andrea and I rock out possuim kingdom all the time in the car! TOADIES rock !
its also is #1 on the REICHMAN Drunk play list and loud too !!!!!!!!
Post a Comment