Tuesday, October 7, 2008

new blog

So, what do you think?
Yes, I totally wasted time today when I should have been working.
So Halloween is coming up and our friend Jim is hosting the annual soiree this year. I've been searching for something fun to dress up as but I'm kind of stumped. Here's a recap of what we've been so far.
2007 Ghostbusters

2006 Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa

(in my opinion, best costume ever! especially on matt's behalf)

2005 Not such a hit, Matt dressed up as our friend Sheepdog (he always has his phone stuck to his ear) and I was a softball player. I know, lamo.

2004 A couple of Hawaiian beauties!

Isn't Matt a HOTTIE?! HAHAHAHA~

I don't have the previous year but I do remember we went as ketchup and mustard.

So, any ideas on what we can be this year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Matt looked so good in a skirt.......How about a Scotsman? In a Kilt? Bagepipes & all.

Anonymous said...

You two are always so creative - I know you'll come up with something fantastic and I'll be jealous. Hell, i don't know what I want to be either!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,

By all means do something football related!! However, you both are so creative when it comes to Halloween, I can't wait to see what you guys decide. I read your blog as often as possible. Just wanted to say hello from Texas and Hook'Em Horns!
Jean