Literally! Bruiser and Cricket are fully enjoying it. So I've been packing whenever I have a box available and nothing stands in my way... so much that we've had to unpack some things because I got a little carried away on the kitchen stuff. oops! It's crazy not having anything on the walls and thinking I'll never walk around this neighborhood again. It's a good - I mean great - crazy though and Matt and I are so ready to move on. Although we have plenty of time to get things packed away I feel rushed to get it all done.... only because I don't want to wake up on moving day and still have stuff left to put somewhere. But overall it's been an enjoyable experience to pack and get rid of clutter we don't need. So I have a few boxes my Mom kept for me from when I was growing up. I mean fun stuff!! I found 3 shoe boxes packed with old letters from friends that we used to pass back and forth to each other, old art journals from middle school, and pictures galore! This one is pretty fun... it's from Spring Break my Sophomore year.... so that's what? '96. What a fun trip - Panama City, Florida baby! :) good times...
Anyway I need to figure out how to put a timer on my blog that says 'Countdown to Moving Day!' As of today it's 27 days away. sweeeeeeeeeeet. :)
In other news I was in Wisconsin for work this past week. It went much smoother than the last time I was there. Only one really annoying thing happened (well two actually but more on that later). We were trapped on the airplane in Detroit for THREE hours waiting to be de-iced because it was snowing cats and dogs up there. All that for a little 30 minute flight. ugh. I didn't end up getting home until almost 2am. Thankfully I had already taken Friday off so I didn't have to worry about work the next day.
So I'm really annoyed because my ipod shuffle quit working. I don't know what went wrong! I've only had that thing for a little over a year! I need to get it to the Apple store asap. So while I was in Wisconsin I went to run on the treadmill or ellliptical thinking I could just watch TV while being in there since I didn't have a working ipod. I get there and the TV sound is broken. ha. Isn't that just my luck? Life is just funny....
1 comment:
Your dogs are hysterical. I'm going to be starting my packing too! I just found out I have to be out of my house by June 1st. Apparently he's moving back in then.
Post a Comment