Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ode to the sun.

I LOVE the sun! I love running in it. I love to sun bathe. I love to mow the lawn when the sun is out! I love to take long walks. I love to plant flowers when it's sunny. I love to go to Dairy Queen and get a delicious blizzard and sit out on the their deck enjoying every sun filled minute of it. I love grilling in the sun! I love to sit out on our back deck and soak it all in while relaxing and hoping the day will never end. Oh how I miss it when it is gone. In moderation - the sun is good for us! It provides vitamin D which helps us absorb calcium and phosphorus. It helps prevent S.A.D - seasonal anxiety disorder! We need it. I need it. So why can't Summer get here any faster?!

If you know Ohio the weather changes every second of the day. Honestly I hate Spring - in Ohio anyway. April is the worst!! One day it's raining cats and dogs, the next it's a sunny radiant day, then the next it's snowing! What the heck?! Yesterday 4/8/08 was sunny skies, few clouds possible showers at night. (it was a whopping 74 degrees yesterday!!!) I went running outside, then Matt and I sat out on the deck and drank a nice cool Corona while grilling our dinner... ah so relaxing.... People move to opposite sides of the continent for that kind of weather! So here is the forecast for the rest of this week. blah.

Need I say more?

So long sunny days.... see you next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fret not my dear... My forecast for the trip to Minne is blaaaaaah!!! No sun whatsoever!!!

But just think - in less than a month you'll be in North Carolina... soooo jealous!!!

Cheyenne and John said...

You guys need to move to Arizona!!! *wink*