Friday, May 2, 2008

Goodbye Ohio!

Today we leave for North Carolina! This afternoon at 3pm sharp you can expect to find us cruising down the highway as fast as our Ghetto G (Galant) can take us to get the heck out of Ohio! I can't wait to get to the beach and run my toes through the sand! I can't wait to go to Freddie's and the Deckhouse for Matt's birthday (obviously I love to eat). I'm looking forward to sleeping in and lounging on the beach and reading lots of books while sipping a cool drink. I'm looking forward to seeing Matt's parent's and family that live down there and catching up on life with them. I'm craving long walks on the beach, the sound of the ocean crashing against the shore, the thrill of hopefully seeing a dolphin dance in the ocean tide... I hope our pooches enjoy the beach as well and have fun with their sibs Olive and Digger (Matt's parent's dogs). I think this whole move business has got them confused and a little depressed. They need a vacation just as bad as we do! I will be kind of sad that our friends cannot join us while we're down there. For the past 2 years we've invited any and all of our friends to come down to the beach for a week long free vacation. We've had an absolute blast! But since this time it's more of a family vacation they unfortunately are unable to come down. I also wish we could be able to stop by and see my sweet friend Angie and my aunt, uncle, and cousin who all live in South Carolina. I feel terrible that we haven't gotten down to see them yet. You know there's all the time in the world to do things but not enough time to do it. So anyway.... I'll have lots to report next week!

No comments: