2. Along that same line.... I have to make the bed before I can get in it.
3. My all time favorite shows are Friends and Sex and The City
4. If I could go one place in the world right now it would be Italy.
5. I wish I had my bachelor's degree... but I don't want to go back to school.
6. I love my dogs Bruiser and Cricket, they are my kids. 7. I will probably dye my hair until the day I die because I don't want to go gray. 8. I love to laugh. 9. I love to travel. 10. I have trouble concentrating on just one thing at a time. 11. I have a fear of drowning. I could never ever scuba dive. 12. I wish I was better at playing sports... I also wish I would've played more sports in high school. 13. I wish I didn't eat so much so I could be thinner! 14. I love to exercise but don't always get to do it when I want to. 15. I wish I was at the beach right now. 16. I really wish my parents (Step Mom and Dad) would quit smoking.... FOR GOOD. 17. I used to really really really want to be a nurse and had all of the pre-requisites completely but never ended up going to nursing school. 18. I ALMOST moved to Long Beach California to go to school for fashion merchandising (right out of high school). Yeah, can I make up my mind??? 19. I hate hurting people's feelings! 20. I have the face of a 15 year old... meaning I have acne. I really wish it would go away. 21. I loved my wedding day and would relive the entire day, moment, planning, all over again in a heartbeat. 22. I fear that I can never have children. 23. I don't watch movies very often because I don't like to sit still for that long.... but I do love the Disney movies! :) 24. I have never had braces... and feel SO lucky! I think my teeth are my best feature. 25. I had my front tooth chipped on my birthday a few years ago.... I cried and cried and cried. I called my dentist office the next morning and begged them to fit me in to fix it... and they did! 26. I love having girl's night out! 27. I wish I could see my girlfriends more often... I treasure each and every one of them. 28. I have been with my husband for a total of TEN years now! crazy! 29. I wish I was more outgoing person. 30. Growing up I hated my name because it's a boy's name! 31. I love meeting random people and striking up a random conversation that lasts for hours. 32. When Matt proposed to me in Paris I was shaking so bad all I could say was "Oh my God, Oh my God!" he had to ask me "Is that a yes?" 33. My most favorite vacation thus far was to Hawaii. I love it!! 34. If I could move to a different city I would go back to Austin Texas. We had the best time living there way back in 2000. I miss it! That's where I met one of my best girlfriend's Timara! 35. My absolute favorite color is RED! I have red dishes, canisters, chair covers, dining room, lunch bag, cooking utensils... I love it. 36. I sometimes worry about my brother Kyle. He has been trying to get a new job now for so many months! I want him to succeed in having a great career and really using his degree and getting out on his own. I just love him so much and wish him the best. 37. I have been friends with my friend Tricia since we were in Kindergarten. I can't believe we've stayed such good friends for this long. I am eternally grateful. 38. I love to paint, rooms that is, not artistically. I love how it can seem to clean a room and make it look fresh and bright. 39. I don't really like to go camping. I hate sleeping in tent and peeing outside. ew.... where's the hand sanitizer? 40. I have a bad habit of biting my cuticles. When I was young I would bite my nails like crazy. One day I decided I really wanted to grow my nails out so I stopped biting them... now I can't stop biting my cuticles.... hmmmm. 41. I love buying shoes. My favorite place is DSW. Love the sale rack! 42. I love trying new wines. Since Matt and I went to Napa/Sonoma a few years ago, and again since then, I have such an appreciation of wine. It's oh so yummy. 43. I like Britney Spears' music... is that so bad? 44. I love going to weddings. I love to get all dressed up and hopefully run into people I haven't seen in a long time. Oh and I love wedding cake. 45. I hate talking about politics. 46. I sometimes worry what my in-laws think of me. I have no idea why? I guess I want them to think of me as family and love me no matter who I am and what kind of day I'm having. 47. Oh! I also love the show Lost! 48. My favorite dessert is cheesecake. My second would be ice cream.... any kind. I could eat dessert everyday. 49. Matt and I had our first date at Iacono's restaurant on Sawmill Road in Dublin. I heard they are going to be closing it down and it makes me kinda sad. I've only been there once since then but I just like knowing it's there and every time I drive by it I remember that first date. 50. Before I started my current job I had a big fear of talking in front of a large audience. Now, it's not so bad. 51. I hate that my oven is so low to the ground. I swear EVERY TIME I use it I burn myself. Good thing I don't use it too often.... ;) 52. My favorite candle from Yankee Candle is Sparkling Lemon. It smells SO good. If I could have my house smell like that all of the time I think I would be in a better mood everyday. 53. I LOVE throwing parties. I love planning and buying things for it and then of course it gives me a reason to clean my house from top to bottom.... but at the same time I get party anxiety - what if no one shows up? what if I don't have enough food? What if people don't like the food? What if someone spills a bright red drink on my carpet and I can't get it out? What if they don't have a good time? ugh. get over it.
54. I love my husband with all of my heart. 55. My favorite song RIGHT NOW this very instant is 'what you got' by Colby O'donis which also features Akon. love it. It makes me want to dance. 56. I know I said I don't like to sit for movies but if I had to say what my all time favorite movie is it would It's a Wonderful Life. Have you ever seen it? If you haven't you should. It's a classic. I absolutely love and cry every time I see it. It's the sweetest most awesome movie I've ever seen and I thank my Mom for getting it for me for Christmas one year. 57. I often get the sushi rolls from Kroger's when Matt is out of town and I have to 'make' dinner for myself. I love sushi. My favorite sushi place is Shoku in Grandview. I need to go back. 58. I am so happy, proud, excited that my boss gave me a $50 gift card to Cameron Mitchell's for my great job on putting together and facilitating our department retreat. I've never ever been gratified at a job like that. I love it. I'll take whatever I can get. 59. My aunt Madelyn has lung cancer (probably from smoking) and it scares me half to death that I now have to say it 'runs in the family'. 60. I'm so grateful for everything I have today. period. 61. I call my car the 'ghetto G' because it's missing the front passenger side hub cap and I'm to lazy to replace it. 62. I used to work at Victoria's Secret and honestly I really liked it. I had a great discount and the girls I worked with were so much fun! I miss some of them. I'm glad I don't work there but I still miss the girls. 63. If I'm at home by myself I really don't want to answer the door. I don't want to deal with the 'marketing' person on the other side of the door. Seriously... go sell your windows somewhere else. 64. I consciencely recycle everything I use... if I can. If I eat some yogurt at work I'll save the container and take it home to recycle. 65. I just talked to my friend Timara on the phone and I must say I miss her terribly. She's in Hawaii 'serving our country', yeah I'm jealous, and I worry that she's truly doing OK and adjusting alright.
66. I'm a constant worry wart.
67. It usually takes me at least a half hour or more to get to sleep, unless I'm super tired. I can't sleep with the T.V. on.
68. I want so badly to retire early and travel around the world with my husband.
69. If I could see one person in concert for the rest of my life it would be Michael Jackson.
70. I hate rain... well kind of.... at least I don't have to water the plants.
71. I actually like mowing the lawn. Is that weird?
72. I really don't like it when Matt makes fun of my feet. So they're slightly smooched and some are crooked... so what?!
73. I love Matt's blue eyes. I could get lost in them and never return.
74. I'm starting to think I sound REALLY PATHETIC.
75. I am currently reading the book The Kite Runner. So far it's pretty good.
76. I really don't like scary movies. The last scary movie I saw was House on Haunting Hill - on Halloween night - and I slept with the lights on. It's really not that scary...
77. My best friend Kathy and I have had a list of 'stupid sayings' that we started when we were freshman in high school. We have quite the list and actually talk about them every so often. It's hilarious!
78. Sometimes I pretend I'm Venus Williams when I play tennis.
79. I really don't like to watch the news. It's way to depressing.
80. I kind of miss living next to our old neighbors, Matt and Beth.
81. I love flowers. I don't care what they are... carnations, daisies, roses, peonies, hydrangea's... I love them!
82. If I could have any car right now it would be this.
83. I sometimes worry that the house we recently moved into is too much for our budget... but I really do love this house.
84. My favorite restaurant is the Ocean Club.
85. I wish I could sleep in every single day of the week. Sadly that can't happen. I know... you feel bad for me.
86. I wish I was a better 'photographer' I love taking pictures and I wish they would turn out the way I see them in my head!
87. I will always remember the trip Kathy and I took before I got married. It was Spring Break and we drove to Atlanta to see Andy's family then on to Naples, Florida to stay with her aunt and spend countless house on the beach. OMG. It was so relaxing and SO much fun.
88. Matt and I had the CHEAPEST honeymoon ever!!! We paid for our wedding ourselves and basically had no money to spare for a honeymoon. Luckily my aunt and uncle owned a condo in Fort Myers Florida. We booked it for 10 days and also scored a buy one get one free flight from Southwest and I think our whole trip cost about $500. We had such a great time!!
89. We met some really fun people on our 5 year anniversary trip to Jamaica. Amazingly they found us on Facebook only a few days ago! We met them in Jamaica over a year ago!
90. My friend Meredith turns 30 this August and I am so happy to be celebrating it with her at Put-in -Bay!! yay!!!
91. I once had a summer fling with the boy that sold popcorn at Clipper Stadium.
92. I can't say how thankful I am to Matt's parent's for helping us work on our ginormous deck.
93. My favorite exercise is running... I tend to lose myself in the music.
94. I don't like clutter. I clean my closet out every couple of months.
95. My favorite place to get chicken wings is Lucky's!!! They have the best wings and happy hour ever!!!
96. My nicknames are James, JR, Jamelia, Jamie Kate, and James Earl Jones.
97. I really want to go shopping. I have this problem often...
98. I used to hate reading books in high school now I can't get enough of them. Any good suggestions???
99. I really really want to finish our deck by this weekend so pray for good weather! :)
100. One of these things is a lie. :)
If you have a blog you must do the same thing as I just did... c'mon!
5 comments:
There are a couple that I think might be the lie... so I'm gonna go with my first guess, which is the fling with the boy from Cooper Stadium.
I am sooooooo frustrated. :) I just read all of them, and I was soooo excited to know all of that about you! Now I have to not know one of them b/c it's FALSE! :) Ha ha. I know I can eliminate the ones about your "OCD" and all about Matt. :) I'm on the hunt.
I'm going with 82. No offense, but I don't see you in that car at ALL. And I'd better find out via email if I'm right or wrong. :)
I'm going with #91 as well... the popcorn boy? You were totally hot enough for the hot dog guy or maybe even the beer guy (if he wasn't too old!)
You are hilarious! You remind me so much of myself!
Post a Comment