It started out with digging a few holes...
Then we had to dig a few more holes...

All the while the rain came down... and didn't stop. The rain has been ridiculous in Ohio!! Enough already! Finally we were able to plant the posts.
I really really wish I could say that I never have to pick up or carry another 80lb bag of quickrete again but alas how lucky that I get to do it again??? yay. Matt discovered we need to dig yet some MORE holes for posts. I'll be happy when I never have to see another back of quickrete again! But this weekend we did make SOME progress.
You can actually start to see what the deck is going to look like! Yippee!
Pray for good weather this weekend so we can get it done!!! :)
My sweet friend Timara came to visit Sunday. She lives in Pennsylvania. I met her when we lived in Austin Texas, oh 7 years ago??? Wow I can't believe it's been that long! What fun times those were. :) I don't get to see that girl enough. She is being deployed on Sunday. She's a nurse in the Army. Don't worry she's not going far... Hawaii. Yes, she's going to Hawaii. Can I just tell you awesome that is?! I'm so thankful she's not going over seas and hopefully HOPEFULLY we can go visit her!


1 comment:
Shooooot girl, you know i love hanging out with you and drinking wine, playing with your dogs, and having belly laughs like that. OMG I think my stomach still hurts. "You've got a smart brain on your head!!!" "Look! A fish! With toes!!" LOL I fucking love you. *muah*!!!
Post a Comment