Go Gavin!
I love going to concert's. Last night I went to the Gavin DeGraw concert at the LC Pavilion and had so much fun! I met up with these lovely ladies
(Stacey, Valerie, Kelley, and Meredith) at the Frog, Bear, & Wild Boar for some dinner and happy hour drink specials.
First on stage, or at least that we saw, was Saving Jane.
So there's usually the annoying drunk people that you see and make fun of at concert's and this one was NO exception. Check this dude out. We could not stop laughing at him!!
and this one is my fav.... freaking hilarious!
He was the dancing queen for the evening....
So then finally Gavin came on. He is such a great performer!! We were able to get really close to the stage so I tried to get some good pictures, but my camera was not cooperating!
Valerie's a Gavin junky!!! :)
I was just about to be dissapointed when the band left the stage and they had yet to play the song 'Chariot'... only my favorite Gavin DeGraw song, but luckily they came back out and played it! yay! Overall it was a great time and a great concert! :)





2 comments:
Looks like you girls had a good time. :)
Concerts are so fun...sadly I haven't been to one since I've been married..what's that all about?? I will definately post some bump pics when I get one...I'm hoping I will pop out soon. For now, I just feel fat =)
Post a Comment