I'm such a rebel. Sunday I grabbed some of my best girls - Kathy and Valerie and we all got tattoos! I've been wanting to get one to cover my nasty faded one on my foot for the longest time so I checked out this shop on Bethel Rd. called Envy I had the guy draw up a design and went in on Sunday to check it out. Well they were able to get us in all at once! So we waited for a while and off to the chairs we went. Now I have gotten a tattoo before, obviously I just stated.. and over the years they have faded and pretty much disappeared. I also seemed to have forgotten the amount of PAIN they cause! So here are some pictures of our experience, agony, outcome, and overall fun! Excuse the blurriness... we weren't allowed to use the camera flash...
Valerie's up first!!

She was a good sport and was done in about 10 minutes max!
...and here's the finished product! look at that awesome Libra sign!!
Here's Kathy waiting to get inked. She won't have that smile for long... haha!
I'm feeling her pain here.... ouch!

it's almost done!
and finally! The finished product! Beautiful!

I'm anxiously awaiting my turn...what a stupid grin.


here is the before shot of my crappy old tattoo I got 10 years ago.
The work begins....

and boy is it painful!!!

just about the put the color on...

and finally.... the finished product.
all together now! ...cricket was trying to get in the picture too.. sorry Val! we never get to see your face! :)

Thanks girls, I had an absolute blast hanging out with you and gettin' inked!!! love you!
2 comments:
awesome. sooo cool.
I think those look great! I'm a chicken, though. Looks super duper painful. :)
Post a Comment