I had such a good day today I wish everyday was like this.
My review went AWESOME! There was absolutely nothing bad about it and I can't even say how thankful and honored I feel to be so appreciated. Seriously I am beaming with excitement! Review's, for me, just finalize what is truly being said or thought of about you. I was very surprised to learn that my manager sent a peer review questionnaire to EVERY single person in the department about me, and they all came back positive! And the raise part... WOW! I am shocked and so incredibly speechless... I'm so thankful!!
The second best part of my day just happened a little bit ago when I found out my new favorite band, Carolina Liar, is going to be in town on November 2nd!! :) YAY!!!! I am SOOOOO excited. I am for sure going to this, of course! Happy day!
So this day has been full of surprises and incredibly good luck. whohoo! I get to see my favorite band next weekend and I love my job!
I love days like these! :)
3 comments:
You deserve it all! I've always said that you have the best work ethic, and I'm glad your manager recognizes it.
I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow. Let's celebrate with some GOOD WINE!
Congratulations lady! Huge hugs for you. You deserve this TOTALLY!!! Love you!
Yay for success and happiness!! :) Congrats! Great job!
Post a Comment