Monday, October 27, 2008

and the results are in...

The 2008 Halloween party was a fun time had by all! Here's a look at some of the costumes...
Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf-
The hosts of the party - Slash and St. Pauly Girl
otherwise known as Jim and Jen

The Blues Brothers - aka Matt and Beth

The Joker and BatGirl - Mike and Andrea

Michael Phelps (20 years later) - Crazy Ben

Then there was his wife Molly who was a Chinese Gymnast

A Police woman and her Doctor - Ryan and Leslie

A Mexican Convict? otherwise known as Rob

There is much more madness to show but at that point I don't even know the people or forgot to get their picture! We had a great time and that's all that mattered.

The rest of the weekend was filled with Buckeye fun and visiting family. We tailgated with more people on Saturday than I can even count! We had a blast hanging out with everyone! Too bad the Buckeyes lost :( but overall it was a great time. Matt and I got to catch up with his old college roomie, Jason, you'd thought they were long lost lovers the way they hugged and laughed and talked about old times. haha. :) Here's a cute picture of the 'love birds'

Seriously, how cute are they?! (Matt's so going to kill me...) Oh what fun!

2 comments:

Piper said...

Cute costume!! I have become a lame-o with halloween. So sad too because it's one of my favorite celebrations. I'm glad you guys are still living it up!

Piper said...

Sorry, this is Lori (Monk) I am at my friend's watching her kids and didn't realize I was signed on as her. hahha...maybe I should get back to watching them =)