Monday, December 8, 2008

letter to santa

Dear Santa (if you're really out there)...

Looking back on the year, which has seemed to flown by like all the rest of them, I think I've been a good girl. I've enjoyed lots of treasured time spent with friends and family. I didn't mouth back too much, I've truly been thankful for everything I have and have received in this fun filled year. My husband and I have been blessed with two adorable healthy little pooches which there's no doubt we could not live without, a beautiful new home and all of the fun it enriches our life with, and the love of our family and friends. We've endured a lot throughout the year. Family has been lost, some have just strayed away, friends have been made, old friends remain close to our hearts.

I was enjoying hanging out some friends last night when Andrea mentioned that her sweet little son Wesley got to meet Santa today. When I asked what he wants for Christmas he said 2 plants, so he could watch them grow. How sweet is that? Not toys or crazy electronics, just plants.

So what do I want for Christmas? Unfortunately it's probably something you can't give me. If you know me, really know me, you'll already know what it is. It's nothing materialistic or petty, it doesn't come in a box and isn't able to be wrapped. I won't say it out loud, you know just in case I jinx it, but it's a wish I've been wishing on for a long time now and pray you, if you exist, can make it happen. If not, I (try to) understand that not all wishes are meant to come true.

Thanks Santa. :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Are you asking Santa for a BABY??????? :)

ps - Thanks for the hair compliment. I did color it. I dig it, too.

Jamie said...

My aren't we jumpin to conclusions!!! haha!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute blog! Very sweet. :)