Last weekend we went to TJ's 1st birthday party. TJ is our friend's Matt and Beth's baby... Ah 1st birthday party's... what fun. He sure was a cutie, unfortunately Matt has the pictures on his camera so none to show here... but I think he had a good time. His favorite thing right now is when someone sings "Let's go TJ" (like you're singing "Let's go Jacket's") he starts smiling instantly and clapping his hands. Matter of fact Beth said that's the only way they could get him to smile for his one year old pictures. Too funny. It's crazy I still have in my phone the text message from Matt (TJ's dad) saying that TJ's been born at such and such time weighing such and such. I can remember it so clearly and then going to see then in the hospital. Where did this memory come from??! I can't remember crap normally!
Wednesday of this week I got to see the Nutcracker ballet with some girlfriends. We had such a great time and wonderful seats! Kathy was able to get free tickets (this girl's got the hook up!) so we kind of thought the seats wouldn't be so good... Boy were we wrong! I've only been to see the show once before and I loved it, this year was no exception!
So that brings me to this weekend, what a busy one... it's Christmas time with the Rings family. We have LOTS of family driving and even flying in. It will be wonderful to see everyone! Christmas is ALWAYS hectic for us, all of our parents divorced and remarried and grandparents all divorced and remarried for that matter. It takes a lot of scheduling and consideration on our part! We have to switch back and forth for annual Christmas parties that are on the same day. We can't always please everyone but we do try. Once again this year is no exception... It's not Christmas time without craziness!!
Then to think about New Year's Eve plans. Oh I have no idea. Last year we bought tickets to a party downtown and had a crazy fabulous time! We've been invited to a few parties and they sound fun but I just don't know if I want to have to worry about driving and what if the weather is bad? Yeah, I'm old, I worry about what the weather will be like before I make plans. ha! Well either way we hope to spend it friends and have a good time. :)
So I guess that's my month wrap up... thus far at least. But since it's Friday, let the weekend begin!
1 comment:
Let the weekend begin indeed!!! I just had lunch about an hour ago and I'm starving again...
Post a Comment