Friday, January 4, 2008

a night at the movies...

Matt and I just finished watching a wonderful movie. Big news I know... but we NEVER watch movies so it is pretty important. :) For me to sit in a theater or sit and watch T.V. for 2+ hours is rare, which is how long this was. The Shawshank Redemption. I know this is an older movie and why haven't we ever seen this? I was afraid to watch it really. I thought there would be tons of killing and fighting, and it had both of those things mind you but it was such a good story. The ending was just plain awesome. It made me kind of feel good about it after it was over. I smiled, I cried, I winced, I was shocked, I was happy... So if you've got nothing to do for a few hours and feel like spending it on the couch, watch this movie. (Not recommended for children of course.) Hope you enjoy as I did!

No comments: