

Kathy likes to chase butterflies! :)


After the botanical garden we walked over to the history museum which also had a planetarium. We watched the little show they had about constellations and stars.... I must say I learned something! :)Overall the museum was huge and awesome!

After that we ventured over to the Tower City Center. Which didn't have a lot of stores to offer but we found a Forever 21 and were right at home. :) Around 5ish we decided to find our hotel. After much confusion we found it right across the street from Jacobs Field or should we call it the field formely known as.... ugh I hate when they change the names of things when they've been one name for a million years. Anyway now it's called Progressive Field. whatever. We stayed at the Garden Inn by Hilton. It was really nice and the beds were SUPER comfortable! I highly recommend it. So after hanging out in the room for a little while we got ready to go to dinner. After checking out the local attraction magazine we decided we would check out a place called Gusto! in the Little Italy district. It was SO good but expensive! We opted to share a dinner and each get a side salad and then we split dessert as well. We had a lobster and scallop pasta meal with light cream sauce. yum! People must've thought we were on a date. haha!!
Anyway this probably all sounds so boring to everyone but actually we had a ton of fun just walking around and talking and getting to know each other again. I love my girfriends. I think about each one of them A LOT. I always wonder how they are doing, what's going on in their life, when we can get together... I certainly don't talk to most of them enough.... at all. I have no excuse really but I wouldn't get a darn thing done if I actually called them as much as I think about them. I treasure each and every friend I have and I want them to know that. I wish I could have a girls weekend with each and every one of them! So here's to all of you.... I love you and I miss you girls. :) So thank you Kathy for helping me scratch my itch of cabin fever and getting me out of Columbus! We must do it again sometime dahling.....
3 comments:
sooooo much fun!!! I'm so glad you didn't put the one with my butt sticking out in there. ;) LOL... I love how purple my teeth are from all that wine... that delicious, fantastic, heavenly, lovely zinfandel.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............
Oh yeah i forgot to mention that YUMMY Zin! SO Good!! Don't forget -Cline is the name! :)
You two are so freakin' cute! That looks like a BLAST! Great pics, too!
Post a Comment