This is just a silly stupid blog of me giving credit where credit is due.
I have to give props to my man Matt. He has to put up with my bad (and good!) moods (swings). He's a hard working man that I just don't give appreciation to as much as I should. Now I know this is going to make his head HUGE by saying this (haha!) but I'm willing to risk it just so he knows how important he is to me. He cooks me dinner; he helps me to be a better person by encouraging me to go back to school and inspiring me to make more of myself by applying for a new job or taking on a new project. Now he may cringe when he hears I want to start a new "home" project but he doesn't stand in my way or say (too many) negative things about my ideas. :) He plans for our future by investing and constantly ensuring that we will be taken care of when we're old and gray. He is great at planning vacations! He makes all of the arrangements if we go on a trip and they are wonderful and we always have so much fun! He makes me laugh. He calls himself "dingy" (ding-e) when he does something incredibly silly like he can't find his shoes when they're sitting right in his closet or can't find his Blackberr
y phone (his pride and joy) even though it's been sitting on the charger for the past 4 hours. haha! (he's gonna kill me for this :) ) He makes me cry.... because he can can be SO incredibly sweet and loving I just want to burst with joy. I love it when he gives me huge bear hugs. I never want to let go. I tells me he loves me pretty much everytime on the phone before we hang up. He wants to better himself. He's all about the environment now and made up a plan for us to recycle and use reusable bags and cutting our trash ouput in half! He wants to buy new shower heads and light bulbs and faucets just to cut the amount of water we use. We put plastic on our windows to lower energy costs... and so on and so on. He has always known what he wants to do with his life and I admire that so much because I have NO idea what I want to do with mine! He's a dedicated teacher and wrestler at heart. There's not many people you can agree with politically and we agree about everything! He's a family guy. He's always willing to help out anyone and everyone that is in need. He even took a day off of work to help his stepbrother move into his new house. Even though he hates it he is constantly helping out family with their computer problems and spending countless hours being the family IT guy. He's just that sweet. I've never met anyone else like him. I love him with all of my heart.
“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.” Maya Angelou
2 comments:
jesus christ i'm going to bawl my eyes out.
very sweet and refreshing post.
Post a Comment