here year round. I am SO looking forward to going down there in May! They have a house that is right across the beach and we look forward to going there every year for vacation. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous that they live there. I mean look at this view from their front porch! But I am SO grateful that we are able to go down there year after year. Anyway back to the visit.... we'll get to see Matt's parent's again this Friday before they head back down to NC. Ahh the life of a retiree......nice!
Having Matt's parent's over and being snowed in for the weekend was just a nice break from all of the house stuff. Oh but they haven't gone far! We had our Radon test done over the weekend which thank God it passed with no problems! phew! Matt is traveling for work this week and we have our home inpsection (for our current home) on Thursday that I'm a tinsy bit concerned about. Only because our neighbor's had theirs done and apparently they had quite a few things to remedy before the close date. Not a huge deal but just more things to spend money on when you don't want to! I'm sure it will be fine. But you know how my mind wonders! Other than that not a whole lot to report. I am traveling back to Madison, WI for work in just a short week and a half. I'll be there for 4 days (Monday - Thursday) and I'm not looking forward to it. After the last trip I decided to take PTO the following Friday that I get back. I know I would be a complete vegetable if I decided to make it into work the day after. I'm hoping to get some major packing done that weekend. It's probably about time I start to do that. I definitely don't want to be rushed at the last minute. After this is all over I'm going to need a much needed drink! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment