History has been made. (thanks Jenny, I stole your picture :) )
Wow. Let me say that I am SO excited and thrilled about this change America so desperately needs. I know there are a lot of unhappy people out there today but you know what? You just can't please everybody. We live in a country of opportunity and constant change. I believe that Obama can bring the U.S. out of our financial slump that Bush has put us in and you know what (?) if I have to pay a little bit more in taxes, I'm ok with that. If it's for the good of everyone and will help our economy - let's see what happens!
Why? Why do people have to be SO negative about him? Sometimes I feel that people just can't see past the end of their nose. Seriously. He's not a baby killer or a terrorist. Come on people! Do you seriously believe that???
When Bush won the 2004 election I was very disappointed but I didn't hate the guy. I didn't agree with his way of running the country but he was given another chance.... only to make things worse. Why would we put another George Bush in the office? What did Einstein say about insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
All I'm asking is for all the 'haters' out there just give him a chance!! :)
1 comment:
I cried during his speech last night. I am so happy... doesn't it feel so overwhelming to know that YOU helped this history happen?? I cast a vote yesterday and it changed the course of the world. Wow... Unbelievable.
Post a Comment